Our Doctrinal Statement, which follows, is not a creed. In a sense, the whole Bible is our creed. We recognize the existence of many differences in interpretation among genuine Christians. On doctrinal grounds, each Christian will be assessed on what they personally believe and profess; and not necessarily on perceived doctrines of Organizations they may belong to. The exception to this statement will be such Organizations, who being essentially cults, do not allow dissenting voices among their members.
We are, however, convinced that to avoid a looseness which might result in the admission of unbelievers to our group, or even of Christians who are unprepared to cooperate in the fellowship and work to which God has called us, certain minimum Biblical doctrinal tests must be established. The rejection of any of these shall be grounds for ineligibility to membership. We believe:
1. in one God, Who is the Creator of all things and being in Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. That the Son of God, Jesus
Christ, became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, died on the Cross, was buried, but rose from dead on the third day; and now lives for ever more.
3. that the Bible, in its
entirety, is the inspired Word of God, and is the only infallible rule of faith and conduct.
4. in the resurrection of the
dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
5. in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
6. in sanctification by the blood of
Christ, in personal holiness of heart and life, and in separation from the world.
7. in the power of the Holy Spirit to accomplish the purposes of God, through ordinary men and women who having accepted the saving grace of Jesus and living in daily obedience to Him constitute the Body of Christ on earth - the Church.
8. in the Christian's hope - the imminent, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for a perfect, spotless Church, having no wrinkles.
9. that Christians are regents on
earth, and have Christ's mandate to occupy till He comes, giving direction and ensuring that God's will is perfectly accomplished on earth.
10. in intensive world evangelization and missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission, with signs following.